- University of California, J.D., 1997
- University of California, B.A., magna cum laude, 1993
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- International Women's Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation (“IWIRC”)
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Valley Health System, a California Local Health Care District
- Mariner Post-Acute Network and Mariner Health Group
- Meruelo Maddux Properties, Inc.
- Hassen Imports Partnership
- Hassen Real Estate Properties, and Eastland Tower Partnership
- Falcon Products, Inc.
- Clark Retail Enterprises, Inc., Clark Retail Group, Inc.
- The Store of Knowledge
- The Kushner Locke Company
||Ms. Fineman is of counsel with Stutman, Treister & Glatt, and is resident in the firm’s Los Angeles office.
Since joining the firm in 1999, Ms. Fineman has concentrated her practice on representing chapter 11 debtors as well as creditors in chapter 11 cases. She has represented debtors in the health and nursing home industries, owners of significant real estate portfolios in California and nationwide, retail and manufacturing companies, as well as entertainment companies in their respective chapter 11 cases. In addition, she has represented numerous individuals and business entities, both in and out-of court, in connection with restructurings and other business ventures.
Ms. Fineman has also represented landlords and tenants in all types of retail, office and industrial lease transactions, as well as commercial developers in connection with various aspects of shopping center development, including the acquisition and disposition of commercial real estate.
Additionally, she is actively involved in several professional organizations and societies, including, American Bankruptcy Institute, the International Women's Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation (“IWIRC”), and the Los Angeles County Bar Association.
She is a member of the California bar, and is admitted to practice before several courts.
Ms. Fineman received her J.D., from The University of California, Berkeley, School of Law in 1997. She received her B.A., magna cum laude, from the University of California, Los Angeles, where she received her B.A., in 1993.